I’ll be giving talks about WeChat Product Values and Impact in Boston the first week of March at the following venues:
- Harvard SEED Camp for Innovation: March 2, 2016 2-2:45PM, Microsoft NERD Center, Horace Mann Room, 1st Fl.
- Harvard Business School: March 2, 2016 4-5:30pm, Aldrich 010
- MIT Asian Career Fair: March 4, 2016 3:30-5pm, Rm 3-133
Here are some additional links for students and candidates to learn more about WeChat’s mission and career opportunities:
- Job description for international product manager and brand manager positions based in Guangzhou. In addition to these English-language job descriptions, there are also job descriptions for additional positions at WeChat in Chinese.
- “We Chat about WeChat” podcast for more about WeChat product philosophy and product managers
- Here are some interesting articles from other sources about WeChat
- “What WeChat’s Founder Talks About When He Talks About WeChat Anxiety?”, TMTPost
- “When One App Rules Them All: The Case of WeChat and Mobile in China”, Connie Chan, Andreessen Horowitz
- “Three Moments with WeChat”, Christina Xu, Medium
- “What Our Tech Giants Should Learn From Chinese App Design”, Dan Grover (WeChat PM), Wired
- Email careers – wechat.com if you have additional questions about career opportunities at WeChat.