Hey guys, as you probably know, IGN acquiried Rotten Tomatoes several months back and now we really need help in our ad operations unit. There are a bunch of open positions that need filling so if you have interest in the positions below, please go to Monster.com and apply and also let me know. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. Thanks!
All three are based in IGN’s Brisbane office (which I visit at least twice a week), are full-time, and require a Bachelor’s degree.
Online Advertising Campaign Project Manager (Keyword 24417907)
The Campaign Project Manager is responsible for implementing, maintaining, and enhancing complex online advertising campaigns. This position involves sales and client support, campaign project management, execution and reporting.
• Provision, Track, measure, and analyze the performance of multiple campaigns. This includes updating and maintaining detailed client campaign reports on a weekly and monthly basis
• Perform quality assurance/quality control checks on client campaigns to ensure that all client and sales objectives are being met
• Act as client contact for any campaign performance questions and other issues as needed
• Meticulous attention to detail is required, including understand and reporting on advertising data and the code of complicated HTML and Flash advertising units.
• BA/BS or equivalent experience in Internet Advertising, Client Services, or Project Management.
• Experienced in project management required.
• Excellent client service, organizational abilities, and verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience with one or more Internet ad management or targeted marketing applications (e.g., DoubleClick DART, DART Enterprise 5.1, DoubleClick AdServer 4.0, 24/7 Real Media, OpenAdStream, DARTmail, UnitMail, DoubleClick Sweepstakes) preferred.
• Ability to work independently, multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Enthusiastic, high energy and unafraid to “roll up your sleeves”
• Account management and customer service experience preferred
• Understanding of interactive media advertising and the Internet
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• Proficient in MS Excel, Power Point & Word
Technical Producer, Ad/Sales Operations (Keyword 23801539)
The Technical Producer’s role is to support Sales Operations with quality and technical solutions to advertising creative, delivery, and other issues. The technical producer is responsible for triage of quality issues in ad production and campaign execution, including root cause analysis and resolution. The Technical Producer serves as a liaison between Trafficking and Creative development function and Engineering and Production teams internal to Entertainment and to external vendors. Technical Producer plays a key role in determining standards for QA processes of all ad product and ad delivery formats.
Specific Duties and Requirements
• Analyze and solve daily service, delivery, and technical issues.
• Planning and implementation of Advertising Operations QA policies and procedures. Work closely with Engineering and Production teams to implement.
• Create and standardize testing suites and approval processes for internal and external technologies and ad serving/software solutions.
• Analyze, develop, and coordinate new technology to enhance and improve advertising product offerings.
• Define and document Ad Operations quality processes; develop new processes to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
• Lead improvements for QA and ad product technical enhancements. Manage projects and test plans as necessary.
• Work directly with Sales, Project Managers, Engineering and Management to plan and implement new products and changes in technology.
• Support technical implementation of ad products and custom units; work closely with Project Manger and Creative Services to receive assets.
• Work with 3rd party vendors to ensure all products work technically on the sites and services.
• Manage Ad Server environment as necessary.
• Specify naming conventions and standards for all technical aspects of ad delivery.
Required Experience and Skills
• BA/BS or equivalent experience in Internet industry, Internet advertising, project management, or technical production environment.
• 3+ years experience in Internet industry; ad operations and/or technical experience.
• Familiar with online advertising, marketing, and sales concepts and metrics.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with internal and external teams.
• Experience with one or more Internet ad management or targeted marketing applications (e.g., DoubleClick DART, DART Enterprise 5.1, DoubleClick AdServer 4.0, 24/7 Real Media, OpenAdStream, DARTmail, UnitMail, Solbright, DoubleClick Sweepstakes) required. Multiple applications experience preferred.
• Rich Media Technology experience preferred (e.g. Eyeblaster, Unicast, Enlive, Shoshkeles)
• Must be detail-oriented, have excellent organizational skills, and be expected to manage and report on multiple projects.
Online Advertising Web Designer (Keyword 24417959)
The Online Advertising Web Designer will work with the Ad Operations and Media Sales teams to create concepts, execute designs and maintain design quality through production. This person will create compelling ads specific to the IGN Entertainment audience.
• Visual Design, User Interface Design, Website Development, Website Production, Image Optimization
• Develop strong concepts based on client needs and design experience
ANIMATION AND INTERACTIVE MEDIA SKILLS:
• Create dynamic, interactive content in Flash MX / Flash MX 2004
• Create and develop Flash ads, animate sequences, create custom presentations
• Flash/ActionScript analysis and troubleshooting
• Analyze, edit, and troubleshoot existing Flash/ActionScript files
• Push the envelope with Flash technology
• Integrate video into Flash ads
• Create countdown ads that using real-time ActionScript code
• Use ActionScript to develop and create new rich media ad products
• Bachelor degree in marketing, advertising or graphic design is a plus or a combination of education and work experience providing equivalent knowledge.
• Expert knowledge of Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator, ImageReady, font management, and FTP applications
• Proficient with ActionScript and video processing software for use in Flash ads
• Knowledge and troubleshooting skills related to multi-platform cross-browser compatibility issues
• Team player with excellent written/oral skills, multi-task oriented Ability to work effectively with short deadlines and evolving requirements
• Ability to interact with various business units and team members in a demanding, fast-paced work environment
• Demonstrated ability to learn new industry, company, product and technical knowledge
• Ability to manage multiple projects
• Ability to design at a fast pace
One thought on “Friday October 8, 2004”
Hey Stephen, I told Patrick that I cannot make it to clubbing. I was busy this whole week taking care of things around for my mom cuz’ she injury her back on last Sunday, so running around, worrying about her made me very exhausted, =( So, I went to a friend’s b-day house party instead and had myself two shots of vodka with coke =) and I felt asleep =) So how was 2 degree and DNA?
(((Usual places? eh? heee…. )))
Comments are closed.